The Chonburi Governor ordered tonight, July 15th, 2021, a construction worker camp in the province temporarily closed after cases of Covid-19 were reportedly found at the location.
The order states, “There is currently an outbreak of the Covid -19 coronavirus at the worker camp owned by ‘JWS Construction Co., Ltd’ which is located in the Pinthong Industrial Estate 1 Soi 10 in Nong Kham, Si Racha.”
“In order to control the spread of the virus, the Chonburi communicable disease committee has ordered the follows:
- Nobody is allowed to leave the camp and nobody may enter without permission from a Chonburi Public Health Official except for the approved movement of staffers, workers, or relevant people from the camp to their main assigned construction site and only with strict Covid-19 controls for essential reasons, such as fixing urgent engineering issues.
- No movement of staffers, workers, and relevant people is allowed to other camps or construction sites that are not assigned to them.
- While working at the construction site, staffers and workers are not allowed to work together or be in close contact with workers from other companies.
- Anyone with necessary reasons to enter or exit the worker camp must have permission from a Chonburi Public Health Official
- Owners and operators must strictly follow the orders listed above.
The order takes place from today (July 15th) until August 12th.
Thai order posted below for reference only.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com