The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 459 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today with one new death, July 13th.
459 is a new record high for cases in the province. However, 97 people were also released and recovered yesterday in Chonburi.
This makes a total of 12,490 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 4,404 still under medical care/supervision, and with a total of 68 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 8,018 people in total have now been released from medical care and recovered since this current wave began.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 113, Si Racha 128, Banglamung (Pattaya) 129, Panat Nikhom 10, Sattahip 7, Ban Bueang 37, Pan Thong 19, Bor Thong 2, and 14 new cases transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster at a company connected from Syntec worker camp, 11 cases
- Cluster at Syntec worker camp, 4 cases
- Cluster at a business in Ban Bueang, 4 cases
- Cluster at Thai Kotchasarn company in Si Racha, 2 cases
- Cluster at Chumpae Moo Kata buffet in Banglamung, 1 cases
- Cluster at another business in Ban Bueang, 1 case
- Contact from a previously confirmed case from a party, 1 case
- Vossen Manufacture Company in Rayong, 2 cases
- AH Brake Thailand Company in Rayong, 1 case
- Risky occupation, meets a lot of people, 10 cases
- Medical staffers, 4 cases
- Officer at a prison, 1 case
- Close contact from a previously confirmed case, 28 cases
- Back from another provinces
14.1 Bangkok, 8 cases
14.2 Samut Prakan, 1 case
15. Contacts from a previously confirmed case traveling from another provinces
15.1 Samut Sakorn, 2 cases
15.2 Chachoengsao, 1 case
16. Contact with previously confirmed patients:
- In families, 98 cases
- In workplaces, 117 cases
17. Previously confirmed patients (Which are under investigation), 91 cases
18. Currently investigating, 71 cases
A total 673 of close contact searches were received today with 957 initial proactive searches, and more proactive search reports are pending.
There are currently, in Chonburi, clusters of outbreaks in 11 establishments and five markets, 10 construction worker camps, and three communities.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com