Note: This timeline was released and posted late at night on July 9th, just before we migrated our servers and had significant downtime over the weekend, as we alerted readers through our newsletter and social media. We are posting this now for reference for interested readers. For the most recent timeline, posted on July 10th, click here.
The Chonburi Public Health Office on July 9th has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Fresh pork shop at Udomkit 2 Market in Nong Kham, Si Racha from June 26th to June 29th from 6:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. and from July 1st to July 4th from 4:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- Makro store in North Pattaya (dried food and fresh fish section) in Naklua, Banglamung from June 27th to July 4th from 1:00 P.M. to 2:30 P.M.
- Wissawa boat noodle restaurant at Robinson mall in Borwin from June 27th to July 2nd from 11:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- 7-Eleven (branch No 15255) in Klong Mai, Pan Thong from June 29th to July 3rd from 7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
5. Eggs shop at railway road market in Nong Plalai, Banglamung on June 29th and from July 1st to July 6th from 2:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
6. Phon Vietnamese restaurant in Si Racha from July 1st to July 6th from 10:30 A.M. to 8:30 P.M.
7. Chonburi City Honda in Baan Suan, Mueang Chonburi on July 3rd from 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
8. Ped Rew Suki restaurant on Phrayya Sajja Road in Samet, Mueang Chonburi on July 3rd from midday to 2:00 P.M.
9. Good Monday in Soi 18 on Mit sampan Road in Baan Puek, Mueang Chonburi on July 4th from 3:00 P.M. to 3:40 P.M.
10. Kasikorn Bank Nong Mon branch on Sukhumvit Road in Sane Suk Mueang Chonburi on July 5th from 2:50 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com