The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (July 8th) has released a timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Jae Ueng restaurant Soi Lang Wang Ton Son in Bang Plasoi, Mueang Chonburi from June 25th to July 5th from 6:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M..
- Chum Pae Moo Kata buffet in Nongprue, Banglamung from June 25th to July 7th from 4:00 P.M. to 11:30 P.M.
- Makro store North Pattaya (dried food and fresh fish) in Naklua from June 27th to June 30th from 1:00 P.M. to 10:30 P.M.
- Funeral in Sri Palo Temple in Nong Maidang, Mueang Chonburi on June 28th from 7:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Fitness First (Central Plaza Chonburi Mall branch, Samet in Mueang Chonburi)
- Body Combat Class on June 28th from 4:30 P.M. to 6:15 P.M.
- Bicycle Class on June 29th from 4:30 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Body Combat Class on July 1st from 5:00 P.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- Bicycle Class on July 2nd from 6:00 P.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- Santa Fe Steak in Central Plaza Chonburi Mall, Samet in Mueang Chonburi on June 29th from 6:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.
- Yaowarat Gold Shop at Big C Mall in Sattahip from June 29th to July 3rd from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- McDonald’s in Central Plaza Chonburi Mall, Samet in Mueang Chonburi on June 30th from 11:45 A.M. to 12:15 P.M.
- Jantaboon restaurant near Yannasangwararam Temple, Na Jomtien in Sattahip on July 1st from 11:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- AKA (Japanese food) on the fifth floor in Central Festival Pattaya Beach in Nongprue on July 1st from 10:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
- The restaurant at Wonnapa Beach in Sane Suk, Mueang Chonburi from July 2nd to July 4th from 6:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. (No further details were given)
- Nai Chang Boat Noodle No 36 on Phraya Sajja Road, Samet in Mueang Chonburion July 3rd from 1:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- Rom Poe Moo Kata buffet in Nongprue, Banglamung on July 3rd from 7:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 317 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today, July 9th.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com