The Chonburi Public Heath Office last night (June 25th) has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
- Jae Mam (noodle restaurant) at New Market Naklua, Pattaya from June 5th to June 21st from 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M..
- MK restaurant at Big C in South Pattaya on June 12th from 4:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M..
- Khao Tabek Temple in Nong Kham, Si Racha on June 13th from 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. and on June 21st from 2:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M..
- Fresh Market Si Racha Municipality, Si Racha from June 14th to June 17th from 4:00 A.M. to 4:30 A.M..
5. Hua Cheaw Chinese traditional medicine (Tui Na Room 1) in Surasak, Si Racha from June 16th to June 20th from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M..
6. Rattanakorn Market in Thung Sukhala, Si Racha from June 18th to June 23rd from 4:00 A.M. to 5:00 A.M..
7. Larb Udon grill chicken in Bueang, Si Racha from June 18th to June 23rd from 4:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M..
8. A market at Nong Kor Temple in Nong Kham, Si Racha on June 20th from 7:00A.M. to 11:00 A.M..
9. Krua Talay restaurant in Soi Serm Santi in Makham Yeng, Mueang Chonburi from June 20th to June 24th from 3:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
10. KFC at Little Walk on Sukhumvit Road in Pattaya on June 21st from 6:00 P.M. to 6:40 P.M..
11. True Shop at Harbor Mall Laem Chabang in Thing Sukhala, Si Racha on June 22nd from 11:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M..
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com