The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 254 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 with two new deaths today, June 24th.
This makes a total of 7,024 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 1,877 still in medical care, and with a total of 39 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 5,108 people in total have now been released from medical care and fully recovered since this current wave began. 69 people were released yesterday.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 68, Si Racha 32, Banglamung 21, Sattahip 115, Ban Bueng 5, Pan Thong 9, Bor Thong 3, and one new cases transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Cluster at Sattahip Market, 111 cases
- Cluster at New Market Mueang Chonburi, 15 cases
- Cluster at Ratchaprasit community, Mueang Chonburi, 4 cases
- Migrant community dormitory in Si Racha, 2 cases
- Migrant community dormitory in Khao Kansong, Si Racha, 14 cases
- Bangsai Community, 1 case
- Contact from previous confirmed case (from religious activity), 1 case
- Overall close contacts of confirmed patients:
- 34 family members
- 20 co-workers
- Close contact of confirmed patients (Which is under investigation), 27 cases
- Cases are under investigation in general, 25 cases
A total of 260 contact searches were received today, 2,044 initial proactive searches, and more proactive search reports are pending.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about us promoting your business, event, charity, or local-sport, etc? E-mail us at Sales@ThePattayaNews.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com