The Chonburi Public Heath Office last night (June 21st) has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Government Saving Bank Bang Sai branch in Mueang Chonburi from June 14th to June 15th from 8:30 A.M. to 3:00 P.M..
- Bansuan Soccer Club in Soi 1, Ban Suan, Mueang Chonburi on June 15th from 8:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- Pizza shop in Nong Ree, Mueang Chonburi from June 15th to June 20th (Time was not given).
- Had Yai Fried Chicken motorbike sidecar vendor at Mueang Mai Market on Phraya Sajja Road in Mueang Chonburi from June 15th to June 19th from 6:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
5. Shabushi at Big C Sattahip mall on June 16th from 3:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M..
6. R K noodle shop in Samet, Mueang Chonburi from June 16th to June 18th from 7:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M..
7. Social Security Office Si Racha branch on Sukhumvit Road in Thung Sukhala, Si Racha on June 17th from 1:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M..
8. Hua Sanambin Market Sahapat Group in Bueang, Si Racha on June 18th from 4:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M..
9. Pa Mam fresh seafood at Pan Thong Market in Pan Thong on June 19th from 5:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M..
10. Na Prao Market in Surasak, Si Racha on June 20th from 5:00 P.M. to 5:40 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 335 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today, June 22nd.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about us promoting your business, event, charity, or local-sport, etc? E-mail us at Sales@ThePattayaNews.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com