The Chonburi Public Heath Office last night, June 19th, has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- 7-Eleven Convenience Store next to Panat Nikom Hospital in the Panat Nikom district from May 30th to June 4th between 4:00 PM. to 4:30 PM.
- Narnia Steak Restaurant in the Panat Nikom district from June 1st to the 2nd between 5:00 PM. to 6:00 PM.
- I-Din Coffee in the Panat Nikom district from June 1st to the 3rd between 5:00 PM. to 7:00 PM.
- Foot Court at Panat Nikom Hospital in the Panat Nikom district from June 1st to the 4th between 12:00 PM. to 1:00 PM.
- Sukiya Restaurant at Tesco Lotus, Panat Nikom Branch, in the Panat Nikom district on June 5th from 12:00 PM. to 1:00 PM.
- Somtavin Cafe in Banglamung district on June 6th from 11:00 AM. to 12:00 PM.
- Talat Mai Chonburi Market in Mueang Chonburi district on June 8th to the 19th
- Sands Cafe Pattaya in Banglamung district on June 11th from 6:00 PM. to 7:00 PM.
- Mueang Si Racha Food Market on June 13th to the 14th from 6:00 PM. to 7:00 PM.
- Chonburi Provincial Land Office, Si Racha Branch, in Si Racha district on June 14th and the 16th from 10:00 AM. to 2:00 PM.
- Munzpak Yum & Cafe (exterior) in South Pattaya of Banglamung district on June 14th from 10:00 PM. to 11:00 PM.
- Bronze Isuzu mobile grocery vendor in Mueang Chonburi district in Chonburi from June 15th to the 17th
- Dome Weekend Market, Ao Udom, in Si Racha district on June 15th from 5:40 PM. to 6:15 PM.
- Mhor Nut Medical Clinic in Mueang Chonburi district on June 16th from 5:30 PM. to 6:20 PM.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com