Bangkok Governor Asawin Kwanmuang today, June 20th, has signed an official order of the temporary closure of businesses and places issue No. 33 to relax the closures of eight businesses, effective this Monday, June 21st.
The reopening order includes:
- Public swimming pools or other similar activities
- Swimming pools for sporting purposes or any water activities, such as jet-skiing, kitesurfing, banana boat riding. The number of players should be limited according to the number of players and the size of the area. The places can be operated no later than 9:00 PM. Sporting events can be held without spectators in the stadium and must strictly comply with government health procedures.
- Learning Centers, Science Centers for Education, Science and Cultural Centers, and Art Galleries
- Public libraries, Community libraries, Private libraries, and book houses
- Restaurants are allowed for dining no later than 11:00 PM. with a limited number of people not exceeding 50 percent of the total seats in an air-conditioned space. They must strictly comply with government health procedures.
- Stadiums, outdoor places for outdoor exercises, sports fields, ventilated places for indoor exercise can open no later than 9:00 PM. Sporting events can be held without spectators in the stadium and must strictly comply with government health procedures.
- Convenience stores and supermarkets can be normally operated during their normal business hours
- Large gatherings for activities that are at risk of spreading the disease (such as meetings, seminars, distributing food, camping, filming, religious practices, and meeting senior relatives) can be proceeded by strictly limiting the number of not more than 50 participants.In case of more than 50 people but not more than 500 people, the organizers must ask for permission from the district office before staging. In case of more than 500 people, permission must be approved by Bangkok Public Health Department. The gatherings could proceed without permission unless they are operated by a government agency or are activities staged in an area designated as a quarantine facility.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com