The Chonburi Public Heath Office last night (June 18th) has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Krua Som Ying (In front of the Royal Thai Fleet) in Sattahip on June 4th from 10:00 A.M. to midday.
- Noodle vendor (In front of Samakkee Tham Temple) in South Pattaya on June 5th to June 10th from 5:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..
- New Market Chonburi in Baan Kod, Mueang Chonburi from June 8th to June 18th (Time was not given).
- Jae Muay restaurant in Baan Suan, Mueang Chonburi on June 10th and June 12th from 3:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
5. Sukiya restaurant in Aeon Si Racha Shopping Center in Surasak, Si Racha on June 13th from 6:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M..
6. Krau Temros Moo Kata buffet in Sattahip on June 14th from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 145 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today, June 19th.
The Chonburi Governor yesterday (June 18th) has ordered a temporary lockdown of an area where many migrant workers live in the Mueang Chonburi district due to many confirmed cases of Covid -19.
The Chonburi Governor also yesterday (June 18th) has ordered a temporary closure of a zone in a popular market in the Mueang Chonburi district due to many confirmed cases of Covid -19.