The Chonburi Public Heath Office last night (June 17th) has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Local grocery (in front of a central flat) in Plu Taluang, Sattahip on May 28th to June 8th from 5:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Morning Market in front of Sattahip Municipality (vegetable) in Sattahip from June 1st to June 10th from 3:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
- Pickup truck private transportation from Baan Kai in Rayong to Bang Pu in Samut Prakan on June 5th from 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- Kum Thong shop (vegetable) at Rattanakorn Market in Thung Sukhala, Si Racha from June 10th to June 14th from midnight to 11:00 A.M.
5. Doctor Si Ra clinic on Jet Jamnong Road in Baan Bueng on June 11th to June 12th from 6:00 P.M to 7:00 P.M.
6. Ko Kik shop (fresh meat) in Baan Kod, Mueang Chonburi from June 13th to June 14th (Time was not given).
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 142 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today, June 18th.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com