The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 75 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 today, June 17th.
This makes a total of 5,644 cases of Covid-19 in the current round of infections, with 916 still in medical care, and with a total of 34 recorded deaths in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Additionally, 4,694 people in total have now been released from medical care and fully recovered since this current wave began. 36 people were released yesterday.
The district-level new cases were as follows today:
Mueang Chonburi 15, Si Racha 31, Banglamung 11, Panat Nikhom 7, Sattahip 2, Pan Thong 2, Bor Thong 2, Ko Chan 1, Nong Yai 1 and three new case transferred from other provinces for medical care.
The details on the cases are as follows:
- Contacts from a previously confirmed case from Baan Thung Market cluster, 14 cases
- Contacts from a previously confirmed case from New Market cluster, 4 cases
- Risky occupations who meet many people, 1 case
- Went to risky areas in Bangkok, 1 case
- General close contacts:
- Family members of previously confirmed cases, 16 cases
- Co-workers of previously confirmed patients, 21 cases
6. Close contacts under investigation, 5 cases
7. Under investigation in general, 13 cases
In the last day, a total of 311 close contacts were tested from contact tracing, and 688 people were tested in proactive testing when medical staff goes out into the community. All are pending results.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com