The Chonburi Public Heath Office last night, June 12th, has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Dried Squid Vendor at PTT Gas Station, Bueng Warakit Branch, in Si Racha district from May 30th to June 8th between 3:00 PM. and 9:00 PM.
- Dried Squid Vendor at Sri Pracha Ram Temple in Pan Thong district from May 29th to the 30th, June 1st, and from June 5th to the 6th between 3:00 PM. and 9:00 PM.
- Taweeporn Market in Si Racha district from June 1st to the 9th between 4:00 PM. and 6:00 PM.
- Songthaew (Chonburi – Ang Sila route) with a 074 license plate, traveling from Suan Natee Temple to Leamthaen in Saen Suk district, from June 3rd to the 10th between 7:00 AM. to 5:00 PM.
- Outlet Mall Pattaya in Banglamung district on June 6th from 12:00 PM. to 12:45 PM.
- Dripoly Café in Banglamung district on June 6th from 1:00 PM. to 2:00 PM.
- AIS Shop at Terminal 21 Pattaya on June 6th from 4:00 PM. to 5:00 PM.
- PPT Gas Station, Chonburi – Si Racha branch, on June 6th from 5:00 AM. to 6:00 PM. and on the 9th from 5:00 AM. to 2:00 PM.
- Pork Blood Soup Shop in front of Laem Chabang Housing in Banglamung district on June 12th from 8:00 AM. to 9:00 PM.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Meanwhile, a total of 32 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi this morning.