The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (May 18th) has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health in regards to Covid-19. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Som Tam restaurant in front of Poe Temple, Baan Khod, Mueang Chonburi from May 11th to May 17th from 9:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M..
- Makro Food Service Laem Chabang Branch in Thung Sukhla, Si Racha on May 12th from 11 :00 A.M. to midday.
- Top Market in Robinson Si Racha on May 12th from midday to 2:00 P.M..
- Tesco Lotus Harbor Mall Laem Chabang on May 13th from midday to 2:00 P.M..
- See Moom Mueang Market Laem Chabang Branch in Thung Sukhla, Si Racha on May 14th from 4:30 P.M.. to 4:45 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 39 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 with one new death this morning (May 19th).
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com