Pattaya, Chonburi –
The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (May 9th) has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health in regards to Covid-19. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Banana IT in Tesco Lotus South Pattaya from April 25th to May 6th from 10:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- AF Why Café on Phra Tamnuk Road Pattaya on April 27th to May 7th from 10:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Pattaya Passport Office at Pattaya Avenue Mall on Pattaya Second Road on April 29th from 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M..
- Homepro Siracha (curtain shop), Nong Kham, Si Racha on May 1st from 5:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M..
- Shell gas station on Bypass Road in Nong Maidang, Mueang Chonburi from May 1st to May 2nd and May 4th to May 8th (Time was not given).
- Baan Suan Market in Soi 11, Baan Suan, Mueang Chonburi from April 30th and May 3rd from 3:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Eastern Market in Ang Sila, Samet sub-district, Mueang Chonburi on May 1st , 4th and 6th from 2:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 63 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 this morning (May 10th), a major drop from yesterday with one new death.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about promoting your business, event, charity, or sporting event? E-mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com