The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (May 7th) has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health in regards to Covid-19. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Long Roon (Motorbike sidecar vendor) parked from April 23rd to May 5th from 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M..
- Near Kor Thammajaroen home equipment shop in Mar Pong, Panthong.
- In front of 7-Eleven (5860) in Nong Tamlueng, at the entrance of Soi 17 Sookprayoon Road , Nong Gaka, Pan Thong.
- In front of Tesco Lotus in Nong Tamlueng, at the entrance of Soi 17 Sookprayoon Road, Nong Gaka, Pan Thong.
- Near car wash shop near Siam Ninja Market in nong Hong, Pan Thong.
- CJ Express Nong Kla Mai branch in Bueang, Si Racha on April 30th from 7:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M..
- Nursery 26/2 in Huay Kapi, Mueang Chonburi from May 1st to May 6th during working time.
- Bai Toei boiled rice restaurant at Pong Sak New Market on May 1st to May 4th from 5:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..
- A market near Wonnapa Beach on Net Dee Road Soi 5 in Saen Suk, Mueang Chonburi on May 3rd from midday to 8:00 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 72 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 this morning (May 8th), a slight drop from yesterday with one new death.
Read more about our previous story in the link below.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about us promoting your business, event, charity, or local-sport, etc? E-mail us at Sales@ThePattayaNews.com