Pattaya, Chonburi –
The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (May 6th) has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health in regards to Covid-19. The following is an English translation of the release.
- A Taste of Norway restaurant on Thap Phraya Road, Pattaya on April 21st from 5:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Bake n’ Brew on Pattaya Third Road, Nongprue from April 22nd to April 30th from 8:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Mr D.I.Y (Nine kilo branch), Suraska, Si Racha from April 26th to May 3rd from 9:45 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- Auto Boy Boonyang Bangsai, Baan Suan, Mueang Chonburi, April 29th to May 4th from 8:00 A.M. to 6:30 P.M..
- Chalerm Thai shopping mall 4th (supermarket), Mueang Chonburi on May 2nd from 1:00 P.M. to 2:00 P.M..
- Clothing booth 1st floor at Plus Mall Amata Nakhon, Klong Taru, Mueang Chonburi on May 3rd from 10:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- BaNaNa Mobile shop on 2nd floor in Robinsin Lifestyle, Don Hualor, Mueang Chonburi on May 3rd from 11:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Central Food Hall in Central Festival Pattaya Beach on May 3rd from midday to 1:00 P.M..
- Garland shop in Ban Suan, Mueang Chonburi from May 3rd to May 6th from 8:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 89 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 this morning (May 7th), a slight rise from yesterday.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about us promoting your business, event, charity, or local-sport, etc? E-mail us at Sales@ThePattayaNews.com