Pattaya, Chonburi –
The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (May 6th) has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health in regards to Covid-19. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Fun Gym Pattaya in Soi Siam Country Club (Mit Kamon Intersection), Nongprue from April 19th to April 20th and on April 26th from 6:15 P.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- Duang Phon Restaurant in Ko Chan from April 21st to April 30th from 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- Markets in Ko Chan district from April 21st to May 3rd from 3:30 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Fun Gym Pattaya Huayyai branch, Banglamung from April 22nd to April 29th from 7:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
- Gas shop in Ban Suan, Mueang Chonburi from April 25th to May 4th. Time was not given.
- Dynasty Tire Shop Panat Nikhom branch on April 29th from 11:00 A.M. to midday.
- Chicken rice Jom Palang restaurant Bang Saen, Saen Suk on April 29th from 9:30 A.M. to 10 P.M.
- Public van from Morchit Bangkok to Wiparam Hospital Amata Nakhon in Klong Tamru, Mueang Chonburi on May 2nd from 5:30 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Mister Donut in Big C Extra Central Pattaya, Nongprue from on April 18th, 21st, 23rd, 25th and on May 3rd from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 76 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 this morning (May 6th), a significant drop from yesterday.
Read more about our previous story in the link below.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about us promoting your business, event, charity, or local-sport, etc? E-mail us at Sales@ThePattayaNews.com