The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (May 3rd) has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health in regards to Covid-19. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Shabu Pungkang Bang Saen restaurant, Sane Suk, Mueang district on April 19th from 6:00 P.M. to 8:30 P.M..
- 7-Eleven Nong Klong Sao Branch in Ban Bueng district from April 19th to April 24th and from April 26th to April 30th from 11:30 A.M. to 9:30 P.M..
- Fishing area at Bang Phra Reservoir in Si Racha from April 20th to May 1st from 7:00 AM to 5:00 P.M.
- ASUS shop at Tuk Com shopping Plaza Si Racha on Sukhumvit Road in Si Racha on April 24th from 3:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M..
- Bake n’ Brew Soi Chalerm Phrakiet 23, Nongprue from April 24th to April 29th from 7:30 A.M. to 7:00 P.M..
- Chonburi Subaru Bypass in Mueang Chonburi district on April 26th from 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M..
- Public van 48 Bangkok – Pattaya from Homepro Bang Phli in Samut Prakan destination Plus Mall Amata Nakhon in Klong Tamru, Mueang Chonburi on April 26th from 3:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M..
- Curry and rice restaurant in front of Chef Moo Kata buffet in Soi Nern Plubwan from April 26th to April 27th from 5:00 A.M. to 7:00 A.M..
- Nasal Clinic Doctor Banjerd on Surasak 1 Road in Si Racha on April 27th from 5:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M..
- MK restaurant Plus Mall Amata Nakhon in Klong Tamru, Mueang Chonburi from April 27th to April 28th from midday to 1:00 P.M.
- Boat noodle restaurant in front of Banglamung Hospital on April 28th from midday to 1:00 P.M..
- Tesco Lotus Borwin Branch on from April 28th to April 30th from 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M..
- Esso gas station (Banchadit) in Borwin, Si Racha on April 30th from 1:30 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..
- HOT POT Plus Mall Amata Nakhon in Klong Tamru, Mueang Chonburi on April 30th from 1:30 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..
- 7- Eleven near Kasikorn Bank in Bor Thong on May 1st from 11:30 A.M. to 2:00 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 91 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 this morning (May 4th), a decline from yesterday that saw 153 cases.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about us promoting your business, event, charity, or local-sport, etc? E-mail us at Sales@ThePattayaNews.com