The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (April 30th) has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health in regards to Covid-19. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Fitness at The Brick break to build Central Pattaya 12 Soi 10 from April 1st to April 23rd from 6:30 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..
- Leng Sap by Jae Dao restaurant, Pattaya from April 10th to April 16th from 11:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M..
- BaNANA in Central Marina Pattaya from April 13th to April 26th from 10:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M..
- Nil Barber in Soi Buakhao from April 14th to April 27th from 7:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Sudkhet Thalaypao on Jomtien 1 Road in Pattaya on April 15th from 8:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M..
- Mini Café in Soi LK Metro in Pattaya on April 21st from 4:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M..
- Rolling Stone Bar on Walking Street Road in Pattaya on April 22nd from 8:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M..
- Banglamung Clinic 2 in Soi Nern Plubwan (Sukhumvit 53) on April 23rd from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
- Whan Café in Pattaya on April 27th from 5:00 P.M.. to 6:00 P.M..
NOTE: Translation not in numeric order
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about us promoting your business, event, charity, or local-sport, etc? E-mail us at Sales@ThePattayaNews.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com