The Chonburi Public Health Office last night (April 27th) has released another short timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health in regards to Covid-19. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Khao Man Kai restaurant in Soi Sookjai, Nong Maidang sub-district, Mueang Chonburi from April 16th to April 24th from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Funeral at Nongprue Temple in Si Racha from April 17th to April 18th from 7:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..
- Grocery in front of See Mum Mueang Market in Si Racha from April 17th to April 18th and from April 21st to April 23rd from 7:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M..
- Popcorn stall at near Nong Kor Market in Si Racha on April 18th from 5:00 A.M. to midday.
- Doctor Tanet Clinic in the Bang Plasoi sub-district, Mueang Chonburi from April 20th to April 25th during clinic working time.
- Khao Kayai market in Borwin, Si racha on April 21st from 6:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M..
NOTE: Translation not in numeric order
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or a fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 80 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 this morning, with the first recorded death in Chonburi since the start of this recent round of infections in early April.
Read more about our previous story in the link below.
The Chonburi province released their provincial Covid-19 related orders which took effect on April 18th, 2021.
You can read more about these restrictions here.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.