Pattaya, Chonburi –
The Chonburi Public Heath Office last night (April 21st) has released another short timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Diamond Badminton court on Pattaya Third Road in Nongprue on April 6th, 9th, 10th, and 16th from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- At All Café in Soi Buakhao, Nongprue from April 6th to April 18th from 5:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Sand Bar by the Sea at Dongtan Beach on April 7th from 7:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- Sky Mountain at Bali Hai Pier from April 9th to April 16th from 7:00 P.M. to midnight.
- Public van Eakkamai – Bang Phra in Si Racha on April 10th from 7:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- Hustlers Sports Lounge and Diner on Pattaya Third Road on April 11th, 14th, and 16th from 5:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. and 17th from 1:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The province of Chonburi, Thailand, which includes Pattaya, announced this morning on their social media channels a total of 97 new, confirmed cases of Covid-19 which is a slight overall increase in Covid-19 cases after four previous days of dropping.
Read more about our previous story in the link below.
The Chonburi province released their provincial Covid-19 related orders which take effect on April 18th, 2021.
You can read more about these restrictions here.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and get all our news delivered to you in one spam-free daily e-mail Click here!
Help support The Pattaya News in 2021!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google News, Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube, Pinterest, Parler, Flipboard, or Tumblr
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.