Banglamung, Chonburi –
The Chonburi Public Heath Office last night (April 19th) has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Bambini Baby Wellness Center in Soi Siam Country Club near railway on April 8th to 9th from 5:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Barber in Soi Klang (behind 7-eleven Samae San), Sattahip on April 8th from 8:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M. and from April 9th to April 15th from 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M..
- Som Ying Restaurant in Satthip on April 8th from 8:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. and on April 10th from 4:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M..
- Ban Bueng pork noodle (behind Central Plaza Chonburi) on April 11th from 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M..
- Mala Rider in Soi Nerb Plubwan, Banglamung on April 13th from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Jook Ka Chuer Temple in Si Racha on April 14th from 8:00 A.M. to midday.
- Luang Pee Sam Temple in Panat Nikhom on April 14th from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M..
- Tesco Lotus U-Tapao in Sattahip on April 15th from 5:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi province released their provincial Covid-19 related orders which take effect on April 18th, 2021.
You can read more about these restrictions here.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.