Pattaya, Banglamung –
The Chonburi Public Heath Office last night (April 18th) has released another timeline to inform people who went to specific places this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Apollo 29 on Pattaya Third Road from April 1st to April 9th from 7:00 P.M. to 1:00 A.M..
- Gao – Klom on Pattaya Third Road from April 4th to April 5th from 10:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M..
- Public van from Rong Glua Sa Kaeo to Com Building Pattaya on April 6th at 7:00 A.M..
- Rai Pa Maew in Huayyai on April 8th from midday to 3:00 P.M..
- Palace A Go Go on Pattaya Walking Street on April 9th from 7:00 P.M. to midnight.
- The Sky Gallery Pattaya on Ratchawarun Road on April 12th from 6:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M..
- Sands Café Pattaya on Khao Phra Tamnuk on April 14th from 7:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M..
- Edge Restaurant on April 15th from 8:30 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Department of Public Health announced 98 new and confirmed cases of Covid-19 this morning in the popular province that includes Pattaya.
Read more about our previous story in the link below.
Yesterday started the first day of stricter precautions and restrictions for the Chonburi area. You can read more about these restrictions here.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.