The Chonburi Department of Public Health updated their public relations pages early this morning with the current tally of Covid-19 cases in the province, adding a total of 97 new cases of Covid-19.
The cases took place in the following districts in the Chonburi province:
Banglamung (Home of Pattaya)-32
The Chonburi Department of Public Health gave the following explanations for today’s cases of Covid-19 added to the total:
1. 16 cases from the Flintstones Pub in Mueang Chonburi, a total of 125 cases from this venue so far since April 6th
2. Class 99 in Mueang Chonburi, 4 cases
3. 1 Japanese person who went to the Voice Bar in Si Racha
4. Symphony Bar Si Racha, 1 case
5. The Box 69 Pattaya-2 cases
6. Cetus Club Pattaya-4 cases
7. Friend Zone, Rayong (lives in Chonburi) -3 cases
8. Mix Pub, Rayong (lives in Chonburi) -3 cases
9. 6 people who went to bars in Bangkok
10. Employee of Top 1 entertainment in Bangkok, 1 case
11. 2 people who were close contacts of Bangkok patients
12. 3 family members of Bangkok patients
13. 4 Laos people who were contacts of confirmed prior patients
14. 1 person who went to the Bangkok motor show
15. 46 cases under investigation
Officials asked residents to stay calm but to ensure that they were following Covid-19 precautions such as staying at home, wearing masks when outside at all times, using hand sanitizer, social distancing, avoiding crowded places and gatherings, using the Thai Chana online platform to check into venues, and other precautions. Officials have tested thousands of people so far connected to the cases and believe they have the situation under control.
A total of 1,360 people are currently waiting for the results of Covid-19 tests in Chonburi and are currently isolated.