The Chonburi Public Heath Office tonight (April 7th) has released another short timeline to inform people who went to specific places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health. The following is an English translation of the release.
- Bone Pattaya on Petch Trakun Road in Naklua from April 2nd to April 3rd from 9:00 P.M. to midnight.
- Ban Mae Restaurant in Borwin, Si Racha on March 29th – April 1st from 8:00 P.M. to 10 P.M..
- Si Racha Tour bus (Future Park Rangsit – Si Racha route) on April 1st from 4:30 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- Khao Bang Phra temple fair in Si Racha on April 1st from 9:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M..
- Military draft draw event at Si Racha district office on April 2nd from 6:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The province of Chonburi announced ten new cases of Covid-19 this morning, April 7th, 2021.
Read more about our previous story in the link below.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.