Eight-year-old girl rescued after gas stove starts a fire in Banglamung

Banglamung-

An eight-year-old girl has been rescued after a gas stove started a fire inside a house in Banglamung this afternoon (January 27th).

Nongprue firefighters were notified of the fire at 5:00 P.M. at a house in Nongprue.

They and The Pattaya News arrived at the scene to find lots of smoke coming from the house. Neighbors had already teamed up to put out the fire with water and fire extinguishers.

A gas stove had been damaged from the fire. An eight-year-old-girl who had been in the home during the fire was found panicked and crying but was not injured. Her father was beside her and helping to calm her down. The Pattaya News has chosen not to name the father and daughter involved in the incident.

Witnesses said the girl was inside the house when the fire started and local residents helped put the fire out and rescue the scared girl. It is believed that the stove had been left on by accident with food cooking, causing the blaze.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=–=–=–=–==-

Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and get all our news delivered to you in one spam-free daily e-mail Click here!

Help support The Pattaya News in 2021!

Follow us on FacebookTwitterGoogle NewsInstagramTiktokYoutubePinterestParlerFlipboard or Tumblr

Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.

Sending
User Review
4 (1 vote)