The Chonburi Public Heath Office last night (January 13th) has released an updated timeline to inform people who went to places last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor your health.
(Editor’s note: We are aware some of the time-frames and locations are vague/odd, this is the information that so far has been given.)
- Mee Dee @ Pattaya on Pattaya Third Road on December 25th from midnight to 1:30 A.M..
- Big Food Market Soi Prapa Si Racha in Surasak, Si Racha on December 28th to December 30th from 7:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..
- Hua Sanambin Market Krua Sahapat in Bueng, Si Racha on December 28th and on January 10th from 4:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M..
- Worakit 9 Kilo Market in Surasak, Si Racha on December 31st to January 1st from 6:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M..
- Bueng Worakit Market in Bueng, Si Racha from January 4th and January 9th from 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M..
- Si Racha Waterwork Authority in Surasak on January 4th from 8:30 A.M. to 9:00 A.M.
- Si Racha Market on January 10th from 7:00 A.M. to 7:30 A.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or a fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued
The Chonburi Public Health Department this morning at 8:00 A.M. (January 14th) announced 10 new confirmed cases of the Covid-19 Coronavirus in Chonburi.
Chonburi now has a total of 630 cases of Covid-19 and one previous death from this recent round of Covid-19 cases and infections. The death was a 47-year-old woman with previous health issues.
Read more about our previous story in the link below.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.