The Chonburi Public Heath Office this afternoon (January 11th) has released an updated timeline to inform people who went to places in Si Racha and Panat Nikhom last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor your health.
(Editor’s note: We are aware some of the time-frames and locations are vague/odd, this is the information that so far has been given.)
- Khao Payom on Jerm Jomphon Road (Opposite Noo Maidue bar) on December 24th to December 30th from 1:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M..
- Big Food Market on Nong Yaiboo Road in Nong Kham, Si Racha on December 31st from 9:00 P.M. to 9:30 P.M..
- Si Nuan Market (Nest to Nern Hin PTT petrol station) in Nong Heang, Panat Nikhom on January 1st from 4:30 P.M. to 5:30 P.M. to January 8th from 4:40 P.M. to 5:10 P.M..
- Neko 47 massage shop on Si Racha Nakhon Road Soi 3 in Si Racha on January 1st from 1:30 P.M. to 3:30 P.M..
- Tesco Market in Panat Nikhom (opposite Tum Mawart Temple) on January 2nd from 9:00 A.M. to 9:30 A.M..
- Ao Udom dome market in Thung Sukhla, Si Racha on January 3rd from 5:00 P.M. to 5:40 P.M..
- Si Racha Municipality Market on Jom Jermphon Road in Si Racha on January 6th to January 10th from 6:00 A.M. to 7:00 A.M.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or a fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Photo credit: Trips with Dolls Facebook page
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.