The Chonburi Provincial Health Office has released a more updated timeline to inform people who went to places, particularly in Si Racha district, last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor their health.
- Nu Mai Due Restaurant on Jerm Jom Phon Road, Si Racha District, from December 20th to the 31st from 5:00 PM. to 2:00 AM.
- KEEN Centre Sri Racha on Sukhumvit road, Si Racha District, from December 24th to the 27th from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. and on January 4th from 9:00 AM. to 12:00 PM.
- Ton Pai Thai BBQ Restaurant on Sriracha Nakorn Soi 1, Si Racha district, on December 25th from 2:00 AM to 3:30 AM. and from December 29th to the 31st from 12:30 AM to 2:00 AM.
- Anego Japanese Restaurant in Si Racha district from December 26th to the 29th from 2:00 PM. to 12:00 AM.
- Buzzed Bar in Si Racha district on December 28th from 1:00 AM to 5:00 AM.
- Meeting Club Coffee and Restaurant in Si Racha District on December 29th from 8:00 PM. to 12:00 AM.
- 7-11 Convenience Store at Sak Khao Intersection, Si Racha district, from December 29th to January 4th. The exact time is not given by the authorities.
- 7-11 Convenience Store at Nong Yai Boo Soi 38, Si Racha district, from December 31st to January 5th. The exact time is not given by the authorities.
- Hachiban Ramen at Robinson Department Store (Si Racha Branch) in Si Racha district from January 1st from 11:00 AM. to 12:00 PM. and the 7th from 2:30 PM. to 3:00 PM.
- Sizzler Restuarant at Robinson Department Store (Si Racha Branch) in Si Racha district on January 6th from 12:00 PM. to 2:00 PM.
- Hua Sanambin market in Bung sub-district, Si Racha district, on January 7th from 5:00 PM. to 6:00 PM.
If anyone who has particularly visited the places above has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about us promoting your business, event, charity or local sport, etc? E-mail us at Sales@ThePattayaNews.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com