Si Tacha, Ban Bueng, Sattahip, Chonburi-
The Chonburi Public Heath Office last night (January 8th) has released an updated timeline to inform people who went to places in Si Racha, Ban Bueang, and Sattahip last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor your health.
(Editor’s note: We are aware some of the time-frames and locations are vague/odd, this is the information that so far has been given.)
- Si Racha Apartment on Tessaban 1 Road in Si Racha on December 20th to January 7th (Time was not given).
- Rong Beer Pa Deng in Plu Taluang in Sattahip on December 24th to December 31st from 7:00 P.M. to 3:00 A.M..
- Alfa Health Soi 4 on Si Racha Nakhon Road on January 1st to January 3rd from 11:30 A.M. to 10:00 P.M..
- Aeon Soi Ja Bun in Surasak, Si Racha on December 26th from 1:00 P.M. to 2:30 P.M..
- Midori opposite Eastern Tower in Si Racha on December 26th from 6:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M..
- Lung Wit shrimp pool on Si Racha Nakhon 1 Road on December 27th from 2:30 A.M. to 3:30 A.M..
- See Moom Mueang mart in Thung Sukhla, Si Racha on December 27th from 10:00 A.M. to midday.
- Hanbei (In front Of Payathai Si Racha Hospital) On December 27th to December 29th from 6:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M..
- Community sport stadium Ao Udom in Si Racha on December 27th to December 30th from 7:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. and on January 2nd to January 3rd from 7:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M..
- Oden Kungchan on Jerm Jomphon Road on December 29th from 7:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M..
- Coo Club on Si Racha Nakhon Soi 1 in Si Racha on December 31st from midnight to 2:00 A.M..
- Kao Kraprao Café Chark Ko Soi Wat Jeen in Nongkham, Si Racha on December 31st from 6:20 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..
- Baimak in Surasak, Si Racha on December 31st from midday to 1P.M..
- Ya Dong in Soi Ja Bun near 7-eleven Euang Luang branch in Si Racha on December 30th to January 5th from 5:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..
- Khun Tip restaurant in Soi Ja Bun near 7-eleven Euang Luang branch in Si Racha on December 30th to January 2nd from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M..
- Baimak in Surasak, Si Racha on December 31st from midday to 1:00 P.M..
- Coo Club Si Racha Nakhon Soi 1 in Si Racha on December 31st from midnight to 2:00 A.M..
- Ton Pai Moo Kata buffet in Si Rcha Nakhon Soi 1 on January 1st from 2:15 A.M. to 3:30 A.M..
- Oshin Si Racha on January 1st from 6:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M..
- Siam Commercial Bank Robinson Si Racha branch on January 2nd from midday to 1:45 P.M..
- Krung Sri Bank Robinsan Si Racha branch on December 2nd from 1:45 P.M. to 2:15 P.M..
- Kraprao Tart Yak behind Atara Mall in Si Racha from January 2nd from 8:00 P.M. to 8:30 P.M..
- Mountain Bar and Bistro in Plu Taluang, Sattahip on January 2nd from 10:00 P.M. to midnight.
- Prave Café on Jerm Jomphon Road in Si Racha on January 2nd from 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M..
- Shop and device at the Royal Thai Fleet in Sattahip on January 2nd to January 5th from 7:00 P.M. to 7:30 P.M..
- Krung Thai and TMB bank Robinson Si Racha branch on January 3rd from 3:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M..
- Tid Man moo kata buffet Laem Chabang in Si Racha on January 3rd from 4:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M..
- Hua Sanambin market in Si Racha on December 5th from 5:30 P.M. to 6:30 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or a fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Public Health Office this afternoon (January 8th) has announced 31 new confirmed cases of local transmission of Covid –19.
Read more about our previous story in the link below.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.