Central Pattaya, Si Racha, Ban Bueng, Chonburi-
The Chonburi Public Heath Office last night (January 7th) has released an updated timeline to inform people who went to places in Central Pattaya, Si Racha, and Ban Bueng last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor your health.
(Editor’s note: We are aware some of the time-frames and locations are vague/odd, this is the information that so far has been given.)
- Church in Darasamut School in Si Racha on December 24th from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Pa Suksan Apartment in Thungsukhla, Si Racha on December 24th to January 5th (Time was not given).
- Midori Snack in Si Racha Nakhon Soi 6 on December 26th to December 27th from 10:00 P.M. to midnight.
- Baan Pee Tew Nong Tutoring school (Next to Saint Paul Convent School) on December 27th from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M..
- Rong Beer 90 in Surasak, Si Racha on December 27th from 9:00 P.M. to midnight.
- Petch Burapa chicken fighting court in Surasak, Si Racha on December 27th from 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M..
- Hanonic Anuban exhibition at Si Racha District Office on December 27th from 3:00 P.M. to 5:30 P.M..
- The Best Planet in Si Racha on December 28th from 2:10 P.M. to 3:10 P.M..
- Harbor Land playground Com Building in Si Racha on December 28th from 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M..
- Jae Mai restaurant in Na Praw, Surasak on December 29th from 11:30 A.M. to midday.
- Kasikorn Bank Assumption Si Racha branch on December 30th from 3:30 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Railway market in Bang Phra in Si Racha on December 31st from 4:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M..
- Klong Noi Keereewan in Klong Kiw, Ban Bueng on January 1st from 9:30 A.M. to 11:00 A.M..
- Central Pattaya minivan stop (Pattaya – Bangkok -Morchit) on January 6th at 5:30 A.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or a fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
In addition the Chonburi Public Heath Office this afternoon has announced, “Ms Suang Cherdchai, 50 was found. Thank you for helping us.” She had been reported as a person of interest by us and other media yesterday afternoon in regards to contact tracing.
The Chonburi Public Health Office yesterday (January 7th) has announced 27 new confirmed cases of local transmission of Covid –19.
The total number of Chonburi confirmed cases in this new series of infections is now 447 with one death.
Read more about our previous story in the link below.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.