Pattaya, Banglamung, Chonburi-
The Chonburi Public Heath Office last night (January 6th) has released an updated timeline to inform people who went to places in Pattaya, Banglamung, Ban Bueng last month and this month to notify health authorities and monitor your health.
(Editor’s note: We are aware some of the time-frames and locations are vague/odd, this is the information that so far has been given.)
- I-Rovers Sports Bar & Restaurant on Lk Metro on December 14th to January 6th from 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M.
- Panat –Prok Fah public bus (Panat Nikhom – E – Tech college destination) on December 21st to December 23rd at 7:30 A.M.
- Charoen Tham Temple in Ban Nueng from December 25 to January 4th (Time was not given).
- Public minivan in front of Si Moom Mueng (Chonburi – Sattahip) on December 25th at 5:30 A.M.
- Tesco Lotus Panat Nikhom on December 28th from 4:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Phoenix Gold Golf & Country Club in Banglamung on December 29th from 11:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Siam Plantation (Siam Country Club Parrata) in Pong sub-district, Banglamung on December 29th to December 30th from 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. and January 1st from midday to 5:00 P.M..
- Orange Bar in Amata Nakhon on December 31st from 8 P.M. to midnight.
- Siam Country Club Waterside in Banglamung on January 1st from 10:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
- Si Chang Palace No 1 boat (depart from Ta Lang Koh Si Chang) from January 4th at 6:00 A.M..
- Si Chang Palace No 4 boat (depart from Koh Loi to Koh Si Chang) on January 5th at 2:00 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or a fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Public Health Office late this afternoon (January 6th) has announced 30 new confirmed cases of local transmission of Covid –19.
The total number of Chonburi confirmed cases in this new series of infections is now 420 with one death that we previously reported on, a 47-year-old Thai woman with previous health issues.
Read more about our previous story in the link below.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.