Are you feeling depressed? Upset? Do you need assistance and feel like there is nobody to talk to?
During the current second round of Covid-19 infections and related government control measures and regulations in Thailand we certainly understand that some of our readers may feel like there is no hope, no light at the tunnel, and are feeling depressed. We here at the Pattaya News have seen first hand in the Pattaya community how difficult 2020 was and, so far, 2021 has not started out with what many people hoped for.
We wanted to provide a list of possible resources for our readers who may feel frustrated, angry, depressed, or considering making a mistake that could last a lifetime. These are a great start but even if you just reach out to a close friend or family and let them know how you are feeling they can possibly help.
Here are just a few to consider in Thailand, the first few are free. The Pattaya News is NOT associated with any of these, nor are any of these advertorials or sponsored ads. This is just for information and support of readers.
- Bangkok: Tel. 02-713-6793, daily from 12.00 – 22.00
- Bangkok English Line: Tel. 02-713-6791
- Chiang Mai: Tel. 053-225-977 to 78, every day from 19.00 – 22.00
Chula University Counseling for all (Mostly Thai language) 6622180336
Thai Government Mental Health Support
Government hotline for mental health 24 hours a day English and Thai-1323
https://www.facebook.com/pg/helpline1323 Government hotline Facebook
The following link has some good information on many different services and help avenues
Local in Pattaya: R.L. Fellner
I’ve been practicing as a psychotherapist and counselor for almost 25 years and am currently (and at least for 1-2 more years) in Pattaya again. My practice is on 3rd Road, close to Tony’s Gym (Pattaya Tai junction). I’m officially working (w/ work permit) here, and am accredited on European and World Certificate standards.
Have supported numerous ex-pats, Western and bicultural couples here over the years, and usually, they are happy to have someone who can relate to their western mindset and typical ex-pat issues here in TH (particularly alcohol and other drug issues, sexual issues, depression, relationship issues, family related issues, etc.)
You can find more information on my website
My website https://www.counseling-office.
phone # 0854 370 470
This one is not free but are professional psychologists.
- Tel: 099-002-6888, everyday 8.00 – 18.00
- Service fee: 1,000 baht / time (60 – 90 minutes)
iStrong Not free but also professionals
- Regular price: 1,800 baht / 60 minutes
- Promotion: 750 baht / 30 minutes, 1,250 baht / 60 minutes, 2,200 baht / 120 minutes
OOCA-Professional Psychologists and Psychiatrists
- Phone number: 090-004-0006
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oocaok
- Psychologist: starting at 1,000 baht / 30 minutes
- Psychiatrist: Starting at 1,500 / 30 minutes
One Man Counselor-One on One assistance
- LINE ID: onemancounselor
- Email: email@example.com
- Every day according to appointments that are convenient and consistent
- Meet yourself from 09.30 – 18.00
- Telephone from 09.30 – 20.00
- Online (video call or chat) from 09:30 – 20:00
- Chat 1,300 baht / time (60 – 90 minutes)
- Phone, video call or meet up 2,000 baht / time (60 – 90 minutes)
We hope everyone is able to find some help, even if it isn’t above, and reach out to someone if you need support.