Bangkok/ Banglamung â
Bangkok has released a website to warn people who have visited eleven “high-risk” places including Banglamung in which people in Bangkok now are being asked to report themselves over Covid â 19 precautions.
People who have visited these places below can register at this link http://bkkcovid19.bangkok.go.th/
Eleven “risky” places are
People who have visited these five provinces since December 15th
1. Samut Sakhon Province
2. Bang Rakam sub-district in Nakhon Chaisri district, Sa See Moom, Huay Muang, Sa Pattana sub-district in Kampang Saen district, Bang Luang, Don Toom sub-district in Bang Laen district in Nakhon Pathom province
- Moo 5 and Moo 6 in Sao Tong Hin sub-district in Bang Yai District (Central Market Bang Yai) in Nontaburi Province
- Banglamung district in Chonburi province
- Mueang Rayong district in Rayong province
People who have visited these places below:
6. Groove Evening on Borom Ratchachonnanee Road in Arun Amarin since December 13th.
- New Jazz opposite The Mall Tha Phra since December 25th.
- Â The Sun on Sirindhorn Road since December 25th.
- Â The Roof Bar on Phra Ram 3 from December 13th to December 30th.
- Esan Krong Kaew restaurant.
- Nong Mai Plaza (Nong Mai Karaoke) Soi Aomsin in Bang Yeekan, Bang Na from December 15th to December 26th.
Please register here Â http://bkkcovid19.bangkok.go.th/ or contact the Bangkok Health Office hotline 02-203-2393 and 02-203-2396.
By reporting yourself for having recently been to these “risky” areas you, according to Bangkok Health Officials, help them stop any potential spread of the Covid-19 coronavirus.
Join the discussion in our Facebook groupÂ https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/Â or in the comments below.