Pattaya, Naklua, Nongprue, Banglamung, Sattahip, Si Racha, Chonburi-
The Chonburi Public Health Office this afternoon (January 2nd) has released an updated timeline to warn people who went to places in Pattaya, Jomtien, Naklua, Banglamung, Si Racha and Ban Bueang this month to notify health authorities and monitor your health.
The Pattaya News is aware some of these details are vague it is what was provided. High risk contacts will be contacted by authorities directly, a low risk contact is advised to monitor their health and self isolate, however can contact authorities if they wish.
- Minivan in front of Robinson Si Racha on December 19th from 2:00 P.M. to 4:40 P.M..
- Deep Plory in South Pattaya on December 26th from 10:00 P.M. to 1:00 A.M..
- Ya Car Wash and Service customers room Soi Wang Hin in Si Racha on December 29th from 3:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M..
- Orn Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic in Surasak District in Si Racha on December 19th from 6:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M..
- Tam Lai @Naklua Pattaya in Nongprue on December 25th from 7:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M..
- Mai La southern curry restaurant in Soi Nern Plubwan, Nongprue on December 16th to January 1st from 11:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M..
- Wat Suttawart Market Soi Nern Plub Wan in Pattaya on December 24th from 9:00 A.M. to 9:30 A.M..
- Rattanakorn Thep Prasit Market on Thep Prasit Road in Nongprue on December 20th to December 23rd and December 25th from 3:00A.M. to 4:00 A.M..
- Huayyai Temple in Thong Klom – Tan Man, Pattaya on December 25th from 8:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M..
- Tang Hai Talay Tawan Oak in Na Jomtien sub-district on January 1st from 1:00 P.M. to 2:00 P.M..
- Jaosua Pattaya Market in Soi Nern Plubwan in Nongprue on December 2nd from 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M..
- Wilanda Resort Na Jomtien Soi 4 in Sattahip on December 24th to December 30th from 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or a fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Public Health Office today (January 2nd) has announced 32 new confirmed cases of local transmissions of Covid –19.
The total number of Chonburi confirmed cases in this new series of infections is now 243 with one death.
Read more about our previous story in the link below.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about us promoting your business, event, charity or local sport, etc? E-mail us at Sales@ThePattayaNews.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com