Ban Bueng, Si Racha and Mueang Chonburi-
The Chonburi Public Heath Office this evening (December 30th) has released an updated timeline to warn people who went to places in Ban Bueang, Si Racha and Mueang Chonburi this month to notify health authorities and monitor your health.
- Big C Home Pro (Food court second floor) in the Huay Kapi sub-district in Mueang Chonburi district December 20th to December 25th (Time is not given).
- Pak Mor noodle restaurant at Prayot Nueng Jamnong Market in Ban Bueng on December 21st to December 25th from 4:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M..
- Hachiban Ramen Robinson Si Racha branch in Si Racha on December 25th from 2:00 P.M. to 2:30 P.M..
- Super Market in Ja Park Si Racha in Surasak sub-district Si Racha on December 29th from 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M..
- Chee Wit Dee restaurant Laem Changbang branch in Thung Sukla sub-district in Si Racha on December 22nd from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Jame Boy Pub and Karaoke in Surasak sub-district, Si Racha on December 20th to December 25th from 9:00 P.M. 2:00 A.M..
- The Farm Buffet Si Racha on December 22nd from 6:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.. (Confirmed went on LIVE stream and check-in at Kang Han Mu Kata buffet.)
- Duean Tamtart in Si Racha on December 23rd from 1:00 P.M. onward.
- Si Siam Café in Si Racha on December 28th (Time is not given).
- Luang Pu Hok Temple in Ban Bueng on December 29th from 10:00 A.M. to midday.
- Ajarn Ngee Noodle restaurant in Si Racha on December 20th to December 25th (Time is not given).
- Robinson Si Racha (Fuji restaurant and Uniqlo shop) in Si Racha on December 20th from 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M..
- Nom Tale Bang Phra restaurant in Si Racha on December 21st from 7:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Big Food Nong Yai Boo Market in Si Racha on December 22nd from 7:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..
- Shopping near Aeon and Payathai Si Racha Hospital on December 23rd from 7:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..
- Khao Tom Bang Pakong restaurant near Keeree Intersection in Mueang Chonburi district on December 25th from 9:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M..
- Jae Nid restaurant in Samet sub-district in Mueang Chonburi on December 24th from 7:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M..
- Mu Kata buffet Jae Noi Nine Kilo branch in Si Racha on December 28th from about 8:00 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or a fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
The Chonburi Public Health office this afternoon (December 30th) has announced 108 confirmed cases of local transmission of Covid –19 in Chonburi. Most of them are in Banglamung District while thirty of them are migrant workers. The total number of Chonburi is now reached 144.
Read more about our previous story in the link below.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about us promoting your business, event, charity or local sport, etc? E-mail us at Sales@ThePattayaNews.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com