The Chonburi Public Heath Office today (December 29th) has issued an announcement to warn people who went to places in Sattahip and Mueang Chonburi district this month to notify health authorities and monitor your health.
The list of places and times are below:
- Krung Thai Bank, Sattahip branch on December 9th from 10:00 A.M. to 10:30 A.M..
- Sahacha Market in Sattahip on December 11th from 7:00 A.M. to 6:30 P.M..
- Sattahip Community Health Center on December 22nd from 7:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M..
- Minivan (blue –orange color) number plate not given from Sattahip to Rayong on December 12nd from about 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.. (Editor’s note, yes this was the actual notice, we are just reposting this. If you went in a minivan in general this color from and to this destination area on this date and time you should be alert.)
- Minivan (blue –orange color) number plate not given from from Rayong to Sattahip on December 14th from about 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M..
- Naja Shrine in Angsila sub-district, Mueang Chonburi district on December 26th time is not given.
- MK restaurant in Central Plaza Chonburi branch in Mueang Chonburi district on December 26th at 3:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M..
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or a fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued
Chonburi has announced 12 new cases of local transmission of Covid –19 at a press conference at 12:30 P.M. today (December 29th).
Read more about our story in the link below.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about us promoting your business, event, charity or local sport, etc? E-mail us at Sales@ThePattayaNews.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com