Pattaya, Banglamung, Chonburi-
The Chonburi Public Heath Office today (December 28th) has issued an announcement to warn people who went to places in Banglamung and Mueang Chonburi district this month to notify health authorities and monitor your health.
The list of places and times are below:
- Thep Prasit boxing slots/box in Banglamung since December 1st. (This is unclear, it does NOT appear to be the stadium but rather refers to a boxing arcade style game on Thep Prasit Road. An exact location/street address was not given and we are seeking more information.)
- The Pattaya Provincial Courthouse (located in Jomtien) since December 10th.
- Lek Hotel on Pattaya Second Road from December 10th to 13rd, December 17th to 20th and December 24th to December 26th.
- BONE Pattaya on Pet Trakun Road in Naklua on December 5th from 11:00PM-3:00 AM and December 25th from Midnight to 3:00 A.M.
- Baan Mai Fon Jang Namg Hai Boxing arcade machine (not the restaurant) on Phraya Satja Road in Mueang Chonburi since December 15th.
If anyone has problems with respiratory symptoms and/or a fever within 14 days from when they had visited those places, they must go to a hospital, according to the Chonburi Public Health Office.
Please inform the hospital that you visited the same place as a Covid-19 confirmed case, they continued.
Chonburi has announced 22 new cases of local transmissions of Covid –19 mid-afternoon today (December 28th). This is the first information given to us regarding the recent cases, we expect more to come. There have still been no comments about potential closures, restrictions or other measures at this time or in depth details about the 22 new cases and their links.
Read more about our previous story in the link below.
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about us promoting your business, event, charity or local sport, etc? E-mail us at Sales@ThePattayaNews.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us at Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com