The three day event âJet Ski Pattaya Cup 2020â ended in which the âSinghaâ team won the formula championship. The event was overall seen as a great success and had great feedback from both participants and onlookers.
The consultant of the Pattaya City, Mr. Praiwan Aromcheun officially announced the champions and handed rewards at Jomtien beach on Sunday, December 6th. Pattaya traditionally has the World Jet Ski Cup every December but this year was a Pattaya specific cup due to Covid-19 pandemic restrictions and measures that cause the majority of borders to be closed to foreign tourists.
The Winners in the seven types of the competition were:
- Formula (FS) winner was the âSinghâ team.
- Jet Ski Yamaha 650 CC Standard winner was the âM&Nâ team.
- Jet Ski Tammaha 650 CC with passenger winner was the âCHAMP BOATâ team.
- Sport Boat Open winner was the âAPAâ team.
5.Jet Ski Yamaha 700 cc winner was the âNancy Champ Boatâ team.
- Jet Ski Yamaha 650 cc Endurance winner was the ‘M&Aâ team.
- Junior Slalom age from eight to twelve years old winner was the âCHAMP BOATâ team.
Join the discussion in our Facebook groupÂ https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/Â or in the comments below.
Want to advertise with us or inquire about us promoting your business, event, charity or local sport, etc? E-mail us atÂ Sales@ThePattayaNews.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us atÂ Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com