A fire has destroyed an old warehouse which was used to make incense in Chonburi earlier this week.
Firefighters were notified of the fire Tuesday morning (November 24th) in the Panat Nikhom sub-district.
Firefighters arrived at the scene with six fire engines to find the fire heavily ablaze. It took about forty minutes to control the fire, which resulted in the complete destruction of the warehouse.
Local residents who live in homes nearby told The Pattaya News that the fire began suddenly and they contacted firefighters immediately.
At this stage, forensic police working with firefighting teams believe an electrical short circuit started the fire.
The cost of damages in total is estimated at about 500,000 baht in an update given by fire officials on Wednesday afternoon. There were no injuries attributed to the blaze.
Join the discussion in our Facebook groupÂ https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/Â or in the comments below
Want to advertise with us or inquire about us promoting your business, event, charity or local sport, etc? E-mail us atÂ Sales@ThePattayaNews.com
Have a General news tip, press release, question, comment, etc? We are not interested in SEO proposals. Mail us atÂ Pattayanewseditor@gmail.com