Fire destroys fruit shop in Chonburi, investigators suspect short circuit

PHOTO: Nattapat Srisuwan Chonburi / Khaochad

Chonburi-

A fire has destroyed a fruit shop in Mueang Chonburi.

The Mueang Chonburi Police was notified of the fire yesterday (November 3rd) at a fruit shop in Baan Suan.

Firefighters with fire engines rushed to the scene to find the fire was fully ablaze.

It took about half an hour to control the fire. The shop was completely damaged including a motorbike sidecar and a refrigerator.

PHOTO: Nattapat Srisuwan Chonburi / Khaochad

The shop owner, Mrs. Jira Panyaphon, 35, told associated Thai Press, “I do not live here at night. A neighbor from a nearby shop called me and told me that my shop was on fire. I proceeded to rush to the scene.”

“The estimated cost of damage is about 200,000 baht.” Jira added.

Mr. Jirapan (no last name provided), 40, the neighbor who called Jira, told the press “I saw some smoke from the shop before the fire started very quickly. I immediately called Jira and the fire department.”

At this stage Mueang Chonburi police believe that the fire was caused from an electric short circuit.

Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and get all our news delivered to you in one spam-free daily e-mail Click here!

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google News, Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube, Pinterest, Parler, Flipboard

or Tumblr

Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.

Sending
User Review
2 (2 votes)