Pattaya, Chonburi, Prachin Buri, Buriram-
More than 50 Buriram village health volunteers were taken to a hospital in Prachin Buri as they were suffering diarrhea and other symptoms of food poisoning while driving back from a Chonburi trip last night.
The Kabin Buri District Chief Mr. Wanlop Prawat Wong in Prachin Buri said about fifty Buriram village health volunteers were being treated at the hospital for diarrhea and other symptoms.
Village health volunteers said they were back from a conference in Pattaya, Chonburi. Some of them had suffered diarrhea since yesterday afternoon in Chonburi. The group had reportedly gone to eat at a Chinese restaurant. The name of the restaurant was not given due to legal reasons although authorities are investigating the claims.
Chonburi health officials were made aware of the incident and are reportedly tracing the steps and movements of the group as well as speaking with the restaurant in question where the group ate.
Story by The Pattaya News
Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.