Cable fire outbreak caused by an electrical spark occurred in Pattaya area last night

Chonburi –

A team of Banglamung firefighters rushed to a fire related incident in the Nong Prue sub-district after receiving a report of a fire occurring near Soi Chaloem Phra Kiat 2 yesterday, September 19, around midnight.

The bursting flame, which was believed to be caused by an electrical short circuit, was seen spreading on electric wires and communication cables running from an electric pole and was threatening to expand into residential areas nearby.

Relevant officials temporarily closed the area to road traffic before extinguishing the fire. Some utility cables were damaged and torn as their plastic pieces were also hanging from the pole and lying on the road.

The authorities removed the debris and unblocked traffic shortly after the fire was under control. No injuries were reported in the incident.

According to local witnesses, all-day rain showers had caused an electrical spark before breaking out into a rapidly-spreading fire during the night. They immediately called relevant officials after the fire began to grow and was starting to break several wires which could have fallen onto nearby buildings and cause a major fire to affect several households.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=–=–=–=–==-

Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter and get all our news delivered to you in one spam-free daily e-mail Click here!

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google News, Instagram, Tiktok, Youtube, Pinterest, Parler, Flipboard or Tumblr

Join the discussion in our Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/438849630140035/ or in the comments below.

 

Sending
User Review
5 (1 vote)