Banglamung Red Cross helps family after fire destroys their home

Banglamung-

The Banglamung Red Cross and the Nongprue Municapality has helped a family after their house was burnt in a fire last week.

The Banlamung Red Cross led by Ms. Imjai Buranajaroenkit and the Nongprue Municipality went to the damaged house in Nongprue this morning.

The house where Mr. Tossaphon Kongpetsak, 30, Ms. Saowanee Sirimala, 34 and their five month old baby lives caught fire on last Friday, August 7.

They were given 5,000 baht cash, food and other necessary items.

Mr. Tossaphon told The Pattaya News that no one was at the house when the fire started. He was working in another area.

The cause of fire has been identified as an electric short circuit. Construction equipment, four air conditioners, two cars, four motorbikes and other electric devices were destroyed by the fire.

Anyone who wants to help Mr. Tossaphon and his family can contact 081 – 247 5149.

Sending
User Review
0 (0 votes)