Thailand has announced sixty new cases of the Covid19 Coronavirus at a press conference by the Ministry of Public Health this afternoon and the Department of Disease Control.
43 of the cases are connected to prior cases, primarily from a boxing stadium and nightclub cluster.
- 12 who from boxing gyms (people who watched the boxing fight, relatives, staffers, )
- 14 from a previous nightclub cluster including some staff and the dj.
- 12 connected with previous case
- 5 from people who attended a religious ceremony
Group two 17 new cases
- 9 back from abroad
- 3 working with foreigners
- 1 fitness trainer
- 4 being identified for the source of infection (including 1 reporter)
The conference stressed that despite the large number Thailand remained in stage two, limited local transmission, and not widespread transmission from unknown sources.
They also stressed that the contact tracing and work being done for the cases found were being done properly.
This brings the total to 272 as a country.
This is a developing story details may be added or changed here.