Man seriously injured from electric shock on roof in Pattaya

Pattaya –
A Thai man has sustained serious injuries from an electric shock while working on a roof in Pattaya late yesterday afternoon.

Rescue workers were notified of the incident at 5:00PM yesterday in Soi Marb Yailia 9 in Nongprue.

They arrived at the scene to find the injured Thai man Mr. Somchart Saetang, 35.

He had sustained serious injuries from an electric shock while he was working on the roof. He was rushed to a local hospital.

His friend said that while they were working on the roof Mr. Somchart had accidentally touched a high voltage wire before suffering a serious electric shock.

SOURCE/PHOTOS: Pattaya Message, story by The Pattaya News

Mr. Adam Judd is the Co-owner of TPN Media since December 2017. He is originally from Washington D.C., America, but has also lived in Dallas, Sarasota, and Portsmouth. His background is in retail sales, HR, and operations management, and has written about news and Thailand for many years. He has lived in Pattaya for over nine years as a full-time resident, is well known locally and been visiting the country as a regular visitor for over a decade. His full contact information, including office contact information, can be found on our Contact Us page below. Stories please e-mail About Us: Contact Us: