A fire has damaged a Turkish restaurant in Central Pattaya last night.
Fire fighters were notified of the incident at 9:00PM at Istanbul Restaurant on Pattaya Second Road when restaurant staff called for assistance.
Emergency responders and The Pattaya News rushed to the scene to find smoke coming from the restaurant and a crowd gathered on the street nearby.
The fire was soon under control due to a quick response from local firefighters and the restaurant only suffered relatively minor damages. At this stage, it is believed that the fire had started from the kitchen, possibly from an exhaust pipe that was clogged. Nobody was injured during the incident.
Fire investigators are continuing their investigation.