Chinese man in coma after being electrocuted trying to help a friend fix his shop sign in Pattaya

Pattaya –
A Chinese man is in a coma tonight from an electric shock after trying to help a friend fix his shop sign in Pattaya this afternoon.

Captain Nakarat Nonsrilard of the Pattaya City Police was notified of the incident at 3:30PM at Soho Town on second road near Terminal 21 in Naklua.

Police, emergency responders and The Pattaya News rushed to the scene to find 37 year old Mr Liu Zhanlin, Chinese national.

He was found unconscious after the electric shock five metres above the ground in the sign. He was rushed to a local hospital.

Witnesses told the Pattaya News that the Chinese man was helping his Chinese friend who is the owner of a bird nest shop in Soho town fix his sign before being electrocuted.

This is the second person electrocuted in Pattaya in just a few days, on Friday a young intoxicated woman was electrocuted climbing a fence of a school and brushing against electrical wires after refusing to go home in Pattaya.

Sending
User Review
0 (0 votes)